This is the only thing ill say about the tragedy the other day.
Yes guns are dangerous. You know what is more dangerous? A country where it is easier to access and obtain firearms then it is to get any sort of mental help treatment. All of these recent massacres seem to be kids in their mid 20s. We are being pushed and prodded and told what to do and it’s pretty easy to lose it. We’re also at a point where we are losing our parents coverage and can’t afford our own. If mid 20 something’s don’t have health care how can they get help?
- quinnelizabeth likes this
- pioneers-o-pioneers likes this
- onahighnote likes this
- youre-a-lizzard-harry likes this
- localgirl-ruinseverything likes this
- seeking-samadhi reblogged this from bandofoutsiders and added:
- taketheleadneverfollow likes this
- acatslifeforme reblogged this from bandofoutsiders
- acatslifeforme likes this
- bandofoutsiders posted this